WHAT POSITIONS ARE BEING HIRED FOR SUMMER 2019?
We are hiring for the following positions (click the title for the Position Description):
SUMMER 2019 EMPLOYMENT DATES
Our 2019 summer camp season begins with Pre-Camp Training on Sunday, June 2nd at 6:00 PM and concludes following our
All-Staff Luncheon and prayer time on Saturday, July 20th at 3:00 PM.
- Pre-Camp Training - Sunday, 6/2 at 6:00 PM to Saturday, 6/8 at 10:00 AM
- Children's Camp Week 1 - Sunday, 6/9 at 7:00 PM to Friday, 6/14 at 5:00 PM*
- Children's Camp Week 2 - Sunday, 6/16 at 7:00 PM to Friday, 6/21 at 5:00 PM*
- Children's Camp Week 3 - Sunday, 6/23 at 7:00 PM to Friday, 6/28 at 5:00 PM*
- Children's Camp Week 4 - Sunday, 6/30 at 7:00 PM to Friday, 7/5 @ 5:00 PM*
- Teen Boys Camp - Sunday, 7/7 at 7:00 PM to Friday, Friday, 7/12 @ 5:00 PM*
- Teen Girls Camp - Sunday, 7/14 @ 7:00 PM to Saturday, 7/20 @3:00 PM*
*The end-of-session workday ends when the cleaning and program preparation for the following session has been completed. This is
sometimes earlier and sometimes later that the time indicated above.
DO I GET PAID?
Yes. You will be paid for each week you are in camp, including Pre-Camp Training. The salary amounts listed below are for first-year
employees. Compensation also includes room and board.
Cook, Counselors and Program Staff - $1400 for 7 weeks of employment
Service Crew Members - $100 for each week of employment (up to 7 weeks)
All Camp staff are paid by direct-deposit every two weeks:
- Pay Check #1 - June 14th (for Pre-Camp Training)
- Pay Check #2 - June 28th (for Children's Camp 1 & 2)
- Pay Check #3 - July 12th (for Children's Camp 3 & 4)
- Pay Check #4 - Juy 26th (for Teen Boys and Teen Girls Camp)
HOW DO I APPLY
Fill out an online Summer Staff Application by clicking on the appropriate link below:
First Year Staff Applicants - CLICK HERE
When we receive your application we will send a Reference Form link to each of the references you listed. When we have received your
references we will contact you for an interview. Interviews are conducted on site or via Skype, Facetime, etc.
Returning Staff Applicants - CLICK HERE
When we receive your application we will contact you for a returning staff interview. Interviews are conducted on site or via Skype, Facetime,
WHO DO WE HIRE?
There are many factors that go into our application and interview process; but, there are a few key criteria:
- Must be a positive, upbeat Christian role model. Strong Christian faith and an active relationship with Jesus Christ. Good character, integrity and adaptability.
- Must love kids! Able to develop fun, positive relationships with campers. Concern and proactive approach to camper safety (emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual)
- Must have energy! Enthusiasm, sense of humor, patience, and self-control.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be at least 18 and a high school graduate before Camp begins to serve as a counselor, cook, or on the program staff.